• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Everybody needs a little bit of Roglstomp in their lives

Page 772 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
All in for Il Lombardia. Teddy won't even know what hit him.

I mean look... I'm probably the biggest Rogla supremacist among mortals (I don't know what planet or universe CyclistAbi lives in)... but even I have to admit... it's not happening on Saturday. In fact at this rate of collapsed form since the Vuelta he's way closer to a DNS in Lombardia than he is winning it.

Pog isn't even Rog's problem. He's going to be 35. He's had an amazing career (especially when you consider his origins in the sport). I mean.. chapeau Rog, really. 5 times GT winner & 88 career wins. Insane.

So no, Pog isn't his problem. Now for riders who're between 23 & 30... then yeah, Pog is a serious issue. He's everyone else's bogeyman. Aka The Baba Yaga of the peloton. Forget winning big races when Pog is on the startlist.
True. Everyones bogeyman, haha I liked that one, gold.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rackham
For the first time in his career I dont understand a thing about what is he doing lately.
Im worried that he might have some physical problem or something.

Red Bull are probably short on numbers for these races. He's totally checked out now. This has been true since his not-so-good ITT in the Worlds. It's Joeover for Rog this season.

I also think he's at that point in his career where he knows how to peak for one objective and then close shop. He'll be back... when he's ready.

Reactions: Oldermanish and acm
From the start today

GZSWOqMXQAAXN37

• Haha
Reactions: Krzysztof_O and acm
Red Bull are probably short on numbers for these races. He's totally checked out now. This has been true since his not-so-good ITT in the Worlds. It's Joeover for Rog this season.

I also think he's at that point in his career where he knows how to peak for one objective and then close shop. He'll be back... when he's ready.
In 2019 he was similarly *** in the Worlds ITT and then proceeded to win Tre Valli and Emilia.

TRENDING THREADS